- Upload the organization logo.
- Determine the design and layout of the website by choosing the right template.
- Customize the visuals of your website, like font style.
- Choose the best color combinations to make the website look more attractive.
- Choose the right colors for the header menus and buttons
- Set background image or background color
- Showcase the picture gallery.
- Display YouTube videos on the website.
- Add quick links to external websites.
- Add all required website pages with relevant content.
- Add system-provided widgets to the web pages.
- Create custom widgets and add them to the web pages.
- Add and publish facilities with pictures and map.
- Publish items and open the online store.
Header & Footer
- Display the club logo and name on the header.
- Decide the alignment of the logo and organization name.
- Set header background image or background color.
- Add all the right pages to the header menu.
- Add your social media icons on the header for navigation.
- Highlight the sponsors by displaying their logo on the header.
- Add important links to external websites, like the governing body website.
- Set the season registration status along with any promotional message.
- Add programs, and set them to display them on the website.
- Add the required details to the program to help registrants in the process.
- Choose which programs to display on the website by marking the program as public or private.
- Pin the programs that are needed to be highlighted on the top.
- Assign Categories to the program so that the registrants can filter them according.
- Choose how the programs will be displayed in a row by setting the grid option.
- Add a registration status widget on other web pages.
- Add schedules to display on the website.
- Display Practice sessions online for the teams.
- Host events and showcase them on the website.
- Add schedules widgets on other web pages.
- Each team gets its page on the website if they are set as public.
- Showcase team pictures, roster, schedules, events, standings, etc.
- Customize what is being displayed on the team page for each team.
- Display team announcements and other content.
Privacy & Security
- Control the roster information displayed on the website.
- Only show the selected contact details of the staff members on the website.
- Protect your email address by replacing the ‘@’ sign in the address with an ‘@’ graphic.
- Choose to publish the right images and videos.
- Update and publish customized terms of service and the end user agreement as needed for the organization.
- Make sure every web page has a title and description.
- Keep the title length between 50 and 70 characters.
- Keep the description length below 160 characters.
- Make sure the header and footer have links to all the important pages.
- Add all essential social media profile links.
- Add social media widgets to all relevant pages.
- Display social media icons on the header and footer.
Domain & Links
- Choose a meaningful domain name for the website.
- Share the links to important pages on social media
- Include the website link in all email communications